Wednesday, August 29, 2007

2007 ISOCAN

Hello everyone, I hope all of you enjoyed the convention as much as I did, it was such a blast to see so many familiar faces as well as meeting new people! At the closing of the convention, I had so many people approached me and already signing up to be in next year's convention either to demo or volunteer! That was such a beautiful thing that so many of you are willing to share with the rest of us! Thank you!!!Although we are sending out the thank you cards that you help signed at the convention, but please feel free to also send an email to the contributing suppliers, on-site suppliers and especially the ISOCAN convention sponsor Mike Lawson from Columbus Foods to thank them for their generosity and support for our event. I encourage all of you to patronize these businesses and please do let them know that you were one of the attendees of the ISOCAN Convention.

Stainless Steel Travel Mugs!
Would you like additional travel mugs that you received at the convention? we have extras that you can purchase. They are $7 each including shipping cost. If you are interested, please email me ASAP, supplies are limited and they are first come first served. The extra funds will be put towards next year's convention.

Lastly, if you would like to leave a testimonial for the blog email me so I can post them! Also, if you have further comments to suggestions for next year, email me all your ideas and thoughts!

email: ilsoapers@gmail.com

Thank you and take good care of yourself, we hope to see you again next year!

Kitty Cunningham :)
ISOCAN Coordinator
630-445-1591