Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2007 Preorders, NEW ITEMS, and Demo

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday, 8/8) is the last day for preorders to be guaranteed delivery on Saturday. Use code ILL10 when you checkout for the 10% discount! :)

Also, some of our new items have arrived already! We now have Polysorbate 20 and 80, Cetyl Alcohol, and Emulsifying Wax for your toiletries and other creations, and new bottles as well -- 80 and 120 ml aluminum bullets, and 2, 4, and 8 oz. Cosmo Ovals. But the new item I'm most excited about is an Oak Court Creations exclusive -- our new Crystal Heat Transfers for soapers (chandler versions soon to follow!) Here's a preview of the first one in the line which I'll have available for purchase on Saturday - you guys are going to be the first ones to see these!!


The graphics don't do them justice.... these are sparkling rhinestone-like crystals, applied to a clear heat transfer backing material that allows them to be ironed on to t-shirts, tote bags, aprons, etc. with either a home iron or a heat press. You can put them on any color shirt -- they look best on medium to dark colors, where they really pop, but they sparkle no matter what the background color is! :o) These are going to be $15 each on our website, but they'll be only $12 on special on Saturday. AND - we'll have a heat press with us, so if you want to bring a blank shirt/tote/apron/whatever (prewashed in case it shrinks), we'll iron it on for you for no charge! There are simple instructions included if you prefer to take it home and iron it on yourself. Once this initial order is depleted, it will take us 3-4 weeks to bring them back into stock, so come see me early on Saturday (or put in your dibs on Friday night at the party! LOL). I don't have these up on the website yet, so they aren't eligible for the preorder discount.

I have my demo ready to go - we'll be making Moisturizing Body Spray and Linen Spray - but right now, I have NO VOICE due to bronchitis, so I may have to use a translator and/or "cue cards" instead of talking. LOL You'll be able to take home a sample of one of the sprays and the recipes, even if I can't talk. I'll also have a make-and-take area in my booth so you can play at making an AromaArt™ Air Freshener to take home with you. Those of you who know me, know that this is absolutely killing me not to be able to talk. But we'll make the best of it! :o) I've got goodies from the health food store and lots of info from online, and will do everything I can to have enough voice to do the demo on Saturday.

See you on Friday --

Brenda
Oak Court Creations
http://www.oakcourtcreations.com/